Sealer GP is a transparent, flexible, high-module film with excellent adhesion, which forms a protective/sealing layer on the mould surface.
The product prevents the resin from mechanical bonding to the micropores and sharp peaks that occur on the surfaces of the moulds. At the same time, it protects the mould against styrene and oxidants.
The GP Sealer is used on new moulds and freshly polished, sandblasted or repaired moulds.
- it may be used with all release agents,
- it leaves all the mould details,
- it contains no silicone,
- the mould does not get coated with it,
- high thermal stability (480°C),
- it cures under the influence of moisture.
Volume – 3,75 liters.