Roving E6CR13 – 180 is universally versatile spray roving, used in the manufacture of boats, yachts, sanitary products, swimming pools and car parts, as well as pipes in the process of centrifugal casting.
It is coated with a silane based adhesive, compatible with polyester, vinylester and polyurethane resins.
- Perfect static control,
- Perfect chopping and dispersion,
- Quick and total moisturising assuring easy application and release of air,
- Excellent strength of assembled products,
- Excellent resistance to hydrolysis of finished parts,
- High strength of finished products and good resistance to boiling water.
- Kind of glass – E6CR,
- Nominal fibre diameter – 13 µm,
- Linear density – 2400 TEX [g/km].