Glass mat made of spat, chopped glass threads (type E, silane preparation), bonded together with a powder binder.
It is characterized by fast permeability in unsaturated polyester resin and good functional properties. Laminates produced with the use of powder mats have high transparency, good smoothness, high mechanical properties, and increased resistance to weather conditions and hydrolysis processes.
The mat with powder binder is suitable for hot lamination in a mechanized way, as well as for the production of laminates by contact method.
- Mass per unit area – 600 g/m² (+- 10%),
- Fibre diameter – 12 (+- 1) µm,
- Fibre section length – 50 (+- 5) mm,
- Band linear mass – 30 tex,
- Binder content – 3.5-8 %,
- Roll weight – 125 (+- 2) cm.
- good resin saturation and quick venting,
- high laminate transparency,
- high mechanical properties of ready-made laminate,
- high surface smoothness,
- high resistance to water,
- high resistance to weather conditions,
- maritime industry,
- road construction,
- cisterns and freezers,
- components for construction industry.