Maxguard FR is a special-purpose gelcoat, fire resistant, halogen-free, based on a special formula of resin and mineral fillers.
The HA version is suitable for manual application.
Fire resistance properties:
- Oxygen index – 26,
- Epiradiator Test * – M2,
- Flammability class* – S4,
- Dropping class * – ST2
- Toxicity, t (zul) = 30 minutes* < 1,
- Toxicity, t (zul) = 15 minutes* < 1,
*structure: gelcoat MAXGUARD FR with Hetron F 640 TF/TFE resin.
- Mix the gelcoat thoroughly before use,
- temperature of the room, raw materials and tools used should be within the range of 18 – 25°C, with relative humidity below 70%,
- amount of catalyst used (MEKP) should be within the range of 1.5 – 2.5%,
- thickness of the layer of gelcoat applied should be within the range of 300 – 400 µm.
C-L Sp. z o.o. has the possibility to produce gelcoat in any colour of the RAL and INSTINT pallets.
The minimum number of orders from the aforementioned colour pallets is 1 hob (approx. 20 kg).
There are no reviews yet.