Konasil K-200 – white powder of high purity and a specific surface of 200 m2/g.
- Specific surface – 200 (+-25) m2/g,
- Loss after drying (2 hours at temperature of 105°C) – ≤ 1.5 % weighs,
- Loss after calcining (2 hours at temperature of 1000°C) – ≤ 1.5 % weighs,
- SiO2 content – ≥ 99,8 % weighs,
- Bulk density – 50 g/dm³.
- Control of rheology and thixotropy,
- Improvement of free flow,
- Preventing the occurrence of damp patches and sedimentation,
Available packaging – 10 kg (paper bag, reinforced with PE foil).
Konasil K-200 is chemically stable and it is not subject to degradation. It is protected against moisture and chemicals.
There are no reviews yet.