Glass mat made of spat, chopped glass threads (type E, silane preparation), bonded together with an emulsion binder.
The mat is used for polyester reinforcements – unsaturated, ester – vinyl, epoxy and phenolic resins.
Designed primarily for use in manual lamination processes, it is also suitable for use in winding and continuous lamination processes.
- Mass per unit area – 150 g/m² (+- 10%),
- Fibre diameter – 9 (+- 1) µm,
- Fibre section length – 50 (+- 5) mm,
- Band linear mass – 11 tex,
- Binder content – 6-11 %,
- Roll weight – 125 (+- 2) cm.
- good resin saturation and quick venting,
- low resin consumption,
- high mechanical properties of ready-made laminate,
- good resistance to acid corrosion.
- maritime industry,
- vehicle parts and elements,
- conductors resistant to chemical corrosion,
- cisterns and freezers,
- components for construction industry.