C-L PULTRUSION is a two component high performance epoxy system. The main field of application is pultrusion processes and as well as casting and potting in electrotechnical industry. Excellent mechanical, thermal and deistical properties are the main advantages of this epoxy system.
Areas of application:
- impregnation of high voltage bushings,
– 20 °C up to +200 °C.
Characteristic of system:
- excellent fibres impregnation,
- good transparency,
- very good chemical resistance,
- excellent mechanical, thermal and dielectric properties.
Storage: 24 months in originally sealed containers.
- epoxy resin:
- aluminum packaging: 5 kg, 20 kg, 200 kg,
- aluminum packaging: 20 kg, 200 kg.
There are no reviews yet.